Affordable Freelance SEO Service
Outrank Your Competitors Now!Free Lite Audit
Check Out Our Clients' Website Ranking Progress
freelance seo malaysia
Why Do You Need SEO?
There are numerous benefits for doing search engine optimization (SEO) for your business but I will sum up the most important ones.
(✓) SEO gives best traffic, why? Because there are people searching it.
(✓) It is so much cheaper than doing paid advertising.
(✓) In this digital era, your brand online matters more than offline.
(✓) Smaller businesses can compete with large enterprises equally.
(✓) Helps you to break into new market. Internet is worldwide.
(✓) Most importantly, your competitors are doing SEO.
So what are you waiting for?
seo services in malaysia
Result Speaks For Itself
To be honest, this site was built with the intention of experimenting with SEO. I intend to make this a dummy site for all my experiments but it turns out to be quite fruitful as I have been receiving quite a number of requests or clients from this site alone.
I would not say that my site is performing the best in Malaysia. However, this site is optimized without any blackhat method. Feel free to check on ahref, majestic or any other backlink profile checker. As you may have known or heard, tons of well known agencies and individual freelancers are practicing blackhat SEO method for many of their clients. Moreover, some of them are solely performing blackhat link building on the site and get sales from it.
Some would say, the end result is the most important, so they ignore the fact that Google is constantly evolving in terms of detecting all these practices that goes against the rules. If you were to engage with these parties, you may get result very quickly. But at the same time, you would have to bear the risk for getting penalized by Google.
As for my service, I practice only whitehat SEO where I play by the rules and make sure every strategy and action is within the search engines' terms of service.
I am not afraid to showcase the ranking I achieved with this site even though they are not the top because they are all legit and promising.
#[rank] - [search term]
- #2 - "cheap freelance seo"
- #2 - "seo freelance service"
- #2 - "freelance seo services malaysia"
- #2 - "freelance seo malaysia"
- #3 - "freelance seo"
- #4 - "seo freelance"
- #5 - "freelance seo expert malaysia"
- #15 - "freelance seo kuala lumpur"
- #20 - "freelance seo rates"
- #32 - "affordable seo malaysia"
These keywords are all achieved without utilizing any blackhat seo method as mentioned. This site has good scores on Google's site performance testing tool too. Feel free to test on webdev.
Some may say, "it is not ranking on high volume keywords like 'seo services in malaysia', why are you so happy about it?". Yes, it is not. However, keep in mind that what you see on page 1 of that particular search term, many of them are using blackhat SEO practices to achieve that. It is not a good idea for a long run. This site is solely for freelancing purpose and it is performing quite well on 'freelance seo' related keywords. I believe u reached here through these keywords too, am i right? Feel free to reach me out if you have any doubts.
seo freelancer malaysia
Why Should We Hire You Over Other SEOs?
Unlike most SEO agencies or individuals, I provide recommendation and precise implementation guidelines for your action.
You success will be my top priority and I believe that my skillset with technology which developed over time and SEO knowledge will deliver the best result to you and your business.
My Services Are Suitable For
- Who are looking for affordable SEO services.
- Who are new to SEO and wanted low cost SEO services.
- Who are budget conservative and wanted to try SEO.
- Who wanted to try out SEO but not willing to spend too much on it.
- Who needed quick technical SEO implementation or fixes.
- Who are dissatisfied with previous SEO hires.
Know What You’re Getting and Which Fits You Right
- Reputable & legal protection
- Access to larger team including various aspects of SEO
- Suitable for long term projects
- Assist in scaling project
- Only recommend
- Might replace team members without informing
- Long term contract to lock you in & riskier due to long term project
- Significantly much more costly
- Multi-faceted approach to SEO can take time to produce result
- No direct communication with devs
- Business isn't getting level of support and dedication due to working on multiple projects
- Extra charge for implementation
- You can't pick who to work with
- Affordable & Cost-Effective
- No contract to lock you in
- Perfect for short term or start up projects
- Devoted to your project
- Flexiblility on adjusting strategies
- Direct communication
- Precise recommendation and implementation guideline (T&C)
- Exclude link building & copywriting fee
- No on going support and maintenance
independent seo expert
How Am I Different From Agencies?
Which should you hire? There are pros and cons when it comes to deciding which party to outsource your projects to. Freelancers and agencies have different approach to project. Both parties have different mission and vision.
I strive for utmost quality in shortest time for my clients.
- Some tend to provide mediocre services enough to retain clients.
I value effectiveness and cost-effective rates.
- Some are selling overpriced package for average or unsatisfying results.
I prioritize and handle projects entirely on my own.
- Some prioritize profitable projects and tend to switch handler amid project.
I encourage flexibility, creativity, and process involvement.
- Some stick to old school rigid SEO process that is less effective & time consuming.