AnonSEO Terms of Service
Our website address is: https://www.anonseo.co.
By accessing the website at https://www.anonseo.co, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on AnonSEO’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on AnonSEO’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by AnonSEO at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on AnonSEO’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. AnonSEO makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, AnonSEO does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall AnonSEO or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on AnonSEO’s website, even if AnonSEO or a AnonSEO authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on AnonSEO’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. AnonSEO does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. AnonSEO may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However AnonSEO does not make any commitment to update the materials.
AnonSEO has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by AnonSEO of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
AnonSEO may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this web page shall manage your use of our website, accessible at anonseo.co. The following describes the terms of service which anonseo.co (We) offers you access to its products and services. You are advised to read in detail of all terms of services stated here. Any person who wants to access the site must accept this Agreement. The terms of service may change from time to time. Please check back periodically.
These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
- We provide search engine optimization services and free SEO findings on our blogs. Each of the services is bound to the terms and conditions as stated in the services page. By using the services you agree that, without reservation, to indemnify us from any legal actions including any third party suits in all circumstance.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and/or any account information. You are advice to change your password periodically. Please be careful and responsible whenever you’re online.
- The service provided is given without any guarantee direct or indirect except as stated in the services page. We will not be responsible for any loss and or damage directly or indirectly from the usage of the services offered by anonseo.co. You further agree that you will be totally responsible for the usage of our and the risk will be borne by you.
- You acknowledge and agree that we may from time to time work with our partners to send you promotional messages, great deals or information from our sponsors. We will for all practical purpose allows you to unsubscribe from receiving such materials.
- You agree that you will not make and cause to make or broadcast any negative comment in whatever form of media on anonseo.co or any of its services without having to seek advice from anonseo.co first to resolve your grievances.
- We reserves the right to publish your name in all types of media such as public website, blogs, Facebook, Twitter owns directly by anonseo.co for reference and marketing usage.
- A Links To Other Web Sites clause will inform users that you are not responsible for any third party websites that you link to. This kind of clause will generally inform users that they are responsible for reading and agreeing (or disagreeing) with the Terms and Conditions or Privacy Policies of these third parties.